The Jasper Country Club is a Full Service Club
- Private 9 Hole Golf Course (Par 72, 18 Hole Format)
- Pool Facilities
- Social Events
- Dining Facilities (Family & Business)
- Reception Hall, Meeting Room
Facilities, Tent Usage
- Variety of Membership Options
Our Golf Program is a quality operation meeting the needs of our Membership at all levels of play. Our private 9-hole course ensures you flexibility on a challenging and well maintained layout. Our program is headed by PGA professional, Michael Klabough. Lessons are available for all family members. There are Womenís Leagues, a Menís League, a Junior Program in the summer and a diverse mix of golf events for all. The Pro Shop can assist you with all your golf needs. Our 19th Hole Grille Room & Bar is open seven days a week offering a wide variety of golf fare.
- Golf — Golf is a major part of our Clubís
activities. We provide unlimited use of the course to all Full Members,
Individual Members and Associate Members; however, it is necessary
to register in the Pro Shop before playing. Our fleet of golf carts
is available on a per round rental basis. The Golf Professional will
use his discretion on the use of carts during wet conditions that
might damage the Course.
Many services are available through the Golf
Shop including private lessons, golf club storage, lockers, and junior
golf. We offer club repair service and we can also order a wide variety
of equipment and supplies from the most popular manufacturers.
Social Members and guests of Full Members may only play 3 rounds of golf per
year and are charged greens fees. Participation in JCC sponsored
events does not count towards your rounds of golf.
- Dining and Banquets — Mimiís Restaurant is a terrific place to bring your family and friends. Our menu includes great steaks, pasta, and crab cakes in addition to our popular Tomato Artichoke soup. Weíve also added Prime Rib and Lobster Tails or surf and turf (for those who want it all). Our lunch buffet is served on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM and includes soups, salads, entrees, and dessert for $7.99! Our dinner hours are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Sunday Breakfast Buffet is from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and if you havenít tried it, youíre truly missing the best breakfast in Dubois County! Our entire facility is smoke free and Reservations are always appreciated.
We think our restaurant and catering service is the perfect venue to host your special event. Whether youíre entertaining business associates, having a wedding reception, shower, or class reunion, you can be confident in our attention to every detail.
Watch your newsletter, as we are excited about several social events we are planning. As a member of the Jasper Country Club, youíll enjoy special benefits from our restaurant and catering venue. A membership is not only fun, itís the best deal in town!
- Social — Social events are an important part of our Club. Itís a
great way to meet new friends or to visit with old ones. Throughout
the year, the Social Committee plans different activities for all
ages including traditional events such as Easter Brunch, Motherís
Day, Karaoke, and many more!
- Pool — All Full Family Members, Individual Members, Associate Members and Social Members are encouraged to use our pool facilities throughout the summer. Our pool season runs from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. The pool is open seven days a week; weather permitting, from 11:00am to 7:00pm. Trained pool attendants are on duty and can assist you with all your needs. Take advantage of our Pool Concessions. We ask that no food or beverages from the outside be brought into the pool.
We will post and enforce pool rules in order for everyone to enjoy the facilities. The cooperation and support of these rules will ensure a pleasant environment.
Bath houses are available to both men and women; however, we do not provide towels. We ask that all toys and personal belongings be taken with you daily. We do not have adequate storage for personal property and cannot accept the responsibility for it.
The pool is available for private functions and can be booked in advance through the Club Office. Our pool attendants are required and their expenses are the responsibility of those using the pool for private functions. For groups over 20, 2 attendants are required. An additional fee of $75.00 is charged for the exclusive use of the pool.
Membership Options — The Jasper Country Club offers a variety of membership packages.
- Full Family Membership includes golf, pool, and Club facilities/functions
for the entire family.
- Individual Membership includes golf, pool,
and Club facilities/functions for the individual only.
- Social Membership only includes pool and Club facilities/functions for the entire family.
- Associate Memberships are offered to families living outside of
Dubois County and includes golf, pool, and Club facilities/functions.
Club Memberships offer use of our Dining Room only.
The Jasper Country Club does accept credit cards:
Any food purchase at Mimiís Restaurant, The 19th
Hole Bar & Grille,
or Pool Concession will go towards your monthly food minimum. Carry-out
orders also apply towards the food minimum.